1. Ingredients: 1 packet of Bibigo kimchi soup, a little water-fat kelp
2. Remove the outer packaging of the kimchi soup, take out the soup packet and the sauce packet.
3. Cut the soup bag and pour the soup into the pot.
4. Cut the sauce bag,
5. Pour the sauce into the pot,
6. Add water-fat kelp,
7. Put it on the fire, heat the fire to boiling,
8. Turn to medium and low heat and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
9. Take out and serve while hot.
Bibigo’s Kimchi Soup contains few ingredients, so you need to add ingredients according to your preferences.
The soup dumplings are all cooked products and can be eaten after heating.