1. Cut the fresh lamb liver into slices, wash it several times with clean water, soak for more than 1 hour, change the water and wash it repeatedly, and keep seeing the water clearer.
2. Boil the water, blanch the lamb liver, wash away the foam and set aside
3. You can use any kitchen utensils, I used a casserole, boil the water and put the lamb liver in it
4. Take the white onion and cut into sections, chop the ginger, and chop the chili
5. Put the cut seasoning into the casserole
6. Put in the cooking wine and salt, boil, simmer for 10 minutes
7. Cut coriander and green onion leaves into sections
8. Cut coriander and green onion leaves into sections
It is worth noting that the lamb liver should be cleaned, sliced and washed, soaked, blanched, and the time should not be long. After the water is boiled, put the lamb liver, remove it when it is boiled, and then wash it off. Floating foam.