1. All haggis spare
2. Sheep blood cut into strips
3. Pour the mutton soup, which is the soup of boiled mutton or mutton bone, into a casserole, and add green onion and ginger
4. Pour the haggis and boil
5. Then pour sheep's blood
6. Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes to bring out the flavor
7. Add salt, pepper, chopped green onion, and chopped parsley to taste
1. Simmer slowly for a while, the flavor of various lamb will be fully simmered. This is one of the ways to make lamb soup delicious.
2. You can make lamb soup by yourself, just use lamb bones to make the soup.