1. The cooked lamb liver slices do not need to be cut too thick, so that the taste will be worse.
2. Cut carrots, green onions and chopped green onions.
3. Cut the small chili into strips and set aside. Remove the chili seeds for fear of being spicy.
4. Stir-fry the chili and carrot slices in a pan with hot oil.
5. Stir in the pot, fry lamb liver, add cooking wine. Soy sauce stir fry.
6. Fill the lamb liver with the soup and stir fry with salt.
7. Finally, add flavourful soy sauce and stir fry out.
8. It's ready to be cooked. Eating more lamb liver is good for eyesight.
1. Pay attention to heat when cooking lamb liver, it is especially easy to overcook.
2. Do not freeze cooked sheep liver. It is best to eat fresh food within two days of constant temperature storage.
3. Be sure to pay attention when purchasing, the color is dark red, the touch is flexible, and the one with no peculiar smell is fresh.