1. The black fungus is soaked and chopped, thousands of pieces are shredded, and the roots of the enoki mushrooms are cut and torn apart for later use.
2. The lamb is chopped into minced meat.
3. Put the minced meat in a bowl, add minced ginger, salt and appropriate amount of water.
4. Grab the minced meat evenly.
5. Beat in 1 egg and mix well.
6. Then add 5 grams of starch and stir evenly until there is no dry powder.
7. Squeeze the minced meat from the tiger's mouth on the left hand and scoop it into a hot water pot at about 90°C with a spoon. (Remember, don't boil on high heat when you just put it in, it will affect the molding of the balls.)
8. Cook over medium-low heat until all the mutton balls come up.
Take out the mutton balls and soak them in a cold boil to let cool. (The water can be changed once to ensure that the water temperature is always cold, and the fish balls will have a firmer texture after the cold water.)
10. Heat an appropriate amount of edible oil in a pot, add ginger powder and saute, add an appropriate amount of water to boil.
11. Add a thousand pieces of silk, chopped fungus, and boil the enoki mushrooms.
12. Add mutton balls, add 15 ml light soy sauce and 5 g salt.
13. Pour in an appropriate amount of water and starch to thicken the gorgon.
14. Add 30 ml of vinegar.
15. Finally, pour in the egg mixture and mix well.
16. Cook for another minute. The delicious and nutritious lamb meatballs and spicy soup, are you greedy?