1. First, prepare the ingredients you need, take out the egg tart wrapper in advance, and defrost it. The black sesame glutinous rice balls do not need to be defrosted.
2. Then beat the egg liquid with chopsticks and set aside for later use.
3. Take a piece of thawed egg tart wrapper and turn it into a round dumpling wrapper shape.
4. Put a black sesame glutinous rice ball in the middle of the dough.
5. Tighten the mouth tightly, otherwise the filling will easily overflow during baking.
6. Wrap all, close the mouth down, and arrange them neatly into the baking tray, with a certain distance apart, because the volume will become larger when they are baked.
7. Brush the surface with a thin layer of egg liquid.
8. Sprinkle with some ripe black sesame seeds.
9. Put it into the middle layer of the aca air frying oven preheated to 190 degrees, select the air frying function and bake for 15-20 minutes.
10. Bake until the surface is golden and ready to go out.
11. Place the baked glutinous rice balls on a drying net to cool, and store them in an airtight bag after they are completely cooled.
12. I tasted one. The outer skin is crispy and the filling is sweet and delicious.
13. Let's do it quickly, everyone.
1. Please adjust the baking temperature according to the temper of your own oven.
2. Don't eat the freshly baked glutinous rice balls right away, be careful of burns.