1. The method of sauced meat filling: 1) Scald the meat skin in boiling water, take it out and wash. Add water to the pot again, cover without the skin of the meat, add rice wine, green onions, and ginger, cook for 15-20 minutes on medium heat until the skin of the meat can be easily pierced with chopsticks. Remove the pork skin, cut into thick shreds, put it back in the original green onion and ginger soup and cook for 10-15 minutes until the soup is thick, remove the green onion and ginger, pour the skin and soup into a bowl, and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour .
2. 2) Add rice wine, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar to the minced meat and mix well. 3) Take out the frozen pork skin from the refrigerator, cut into small cubes, and stir in the minced meat filling. 4) Take a small piece of meat, put it in a small bowl and bake it in the microwave for 15 seconds. To taste, add some salt if the meat is too light; if it is not sweet enough, add some sugar. (Personal tastes are different, my palace here does not emphasize the amount of salt and sugar)
3. Take out the frozen egg tart crust (all ready-made custard crusts are frozen), and remove the tin foil base of the custard tart before it has defrosted. Sprinkle a little flour on the table top, and let the custard crust thaw for 10-15 minutes. Put the sauce and mince into the tart box, about 2/3 full.
4. Squeeze the rim of the egg tart with your fingers.
5. Fold the tart wrapper together like a steamed bun.
6. Put the wrapped dough on the baking tray with the bottom side up. After 20 minutes in the oven at 200 degrees, brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with a few sesame seeds. Return to the oven at 250 degrees for 5 minutes, wait until the surface is golden and then take it out.
The sauce meat filling is good or not, it is all in the seasoning skills, it is recommended that salt and sugar can be added in small amounts for several times, and the taste will always be satisfactory if you taste it several times. Pork jelly is a bit annoying, and you can leave it alone. You can add some water to the meat and mix it in one direction. The pie crust is not crispy, just use the custard crust, and you can have zero failure!