1. Prepare ingredients and molds
Divide the peach mountain bark except for the table type into three pieces of 25g and one piece of 35g
Taiwan peach mountain bark divided into: 2 pieces 25g
The filling is divided into: 4 pieces of 35g and 14 pieces of 25g
3. Take a pie crust and squash it
5. Take the Taiwanese peach mountain bark and the green tea peach mountain bark. Take half of them to make a two-color pie crust.
6. Flatten and put in the filling
7. wrap up
8. Put in the mold
9. Press into the bakeware
10. Brush water on the surface (preheat the oven up and down to 160 degrees)
11. Put it in the hotter oven, heat 160 up and down, middle level, about 15 minutes
12. It is very soft when it is just out of the oven. This is how it looks after cooling. The surface is a bit dry. Keep it tightly sealed. It will be more moisturized later!