1. Take out 240g of milk peach mountain bark, divide equally into 5 portions, add various powders, and knead them evenly.
2. Take out 560g of milk peach mountain bark, equally divide it into 5 portions, add powder and jam respectively, and knead the same and set aside.
3. Next, let's divide the crust and the filling, I divided it according to the ratio of 3:7. That is, the peach mountain bark is divided into 15g each, and the filling is divided into 35g, which are rounded separately for use.
4. Take out a peach mountain peel, squash it, and put the filling in the middle of the crust.
5. Turn it over and gather the skin so that it is close to the filling. Turn it over again.
6. Press the filling with the thumb of one hand, push the crust up with the other hand, make it close to the filling and slowly climb up, finally close the mouth and round it.
7. Wrap all moon cakes.
8. Take out the moon cake mold, brush it with a thin layer of oil, put it in the dough, press it harder, and press it into shape.
9. All moon cakes are pressed according to this method. (You can start to preheat the oven before pressing the mooncakes, and fire up and down at 180°C).
10. Put the printed mooncakes on the baking tray, put them into the preheated oven and heat up and down at 170℃, middle layer, and bake for 15 minutes.