1. First prepare the fillings, each weighing 30 grams, just choose the taste you like. I bought the fillings and added some cranberry tangerine peels to increase the flavor.
2. The milk peach mountain bark is divided into 4 parts, of which 3 parts are added with 4 grams of matcha powder, 4 grams of purple potato powder, and 4 grams of red yeast rice powder.
3. Knead separately, add 1-2 drops of oil if it feels particularly dry. Be sure to knead well.
4. Divide the crust, the total weight of each crust is controlled at about 20-22 grams. First choose the flower piece you want to use, and then divide it according to the shape of the flower piece and the color you want to match. The process is a bit sad. Because the production time is a bit long later, so the cake crust is covered with wet gauze to avoid dryness and cracking, which will affect the later production.
To pack mooncakes, here are two ways to briefly introduce:
If only two colors are mixed at will, then pick two crusts of different colors, knead them together (don't knead them too much), and squash them.
6. Put the fillings on.
7. Wrap the stuffing slowly in a circle with the tiger's mouth in your right hand.
8. Close your mouth and rub it round.
9. Put it into the mooncake mold with the flower slices in advance, and gently squeeze it first.
10. Then directly press the flower shape on the baking tray.
11. If it is a match, for example, do some flower styling.
12. First press the small dough directly on the flower shape of the flower piece, and use a toothpick to further outline the edge to remove the shape burrs.
13. Then put the flower piece into the mold.
14. Finally put in the stuffed dough.
15. Pressed into shape.
16. Bake it and spray water once on the surface of the mooncake.
17. Put it in a preheated oven at 165 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
The mooncakes that have just been baked are very soft, do not move them immediately, put them on the baking tray and wait for them to cool before taking them out. After cooling, seal them for oil return.
1. I use the pink moon cake mold of Xuechu Kitchen. The mold is very easy to use. There is no oil or powder in the process of making, and the demoulding is also very smooth.
2. The ratio of skin fillings I use is roughly controlled at 4:6. You can choose the distribution of skin fillings according to your preferences.
3. It is recommended to buy milk peach mountain bark, so that you can add your favorite colors to match.