by Memorial trip (from Sina Weibo...)
90g whipped cream, 90g coconut milk, 30g white sugar, 40g milk powder, 85g corn starch, 30g condensed milk, mix well and set aside
2. Add butter
3. Steam the mixed custard paste for 30 minutes, stirring 3-4 times during this time, until fully cooked.
4. Roughly divide the custard filling into quarters
5. Add three parts of coconut, almonds, and dried blueberries and mix well
6. Divide the peach mountain bark into 6 parts, one part of the original flavor, and add cocoa powder, strawberry powder, matcha powder, purple potato powder, and pumpkin powder to the other five parts and mix evenly.
7. Mix various colors into a marble pattern according to your own preferences, or you can make a solid color, each 20g is good for spare
8. Divide 30g each of the custard filling into the peach mountain skin and close the mouth
9. Roll the wrapped moon cake into an oval shape
10. Put the best-looking side into the pattern of the moon cake mold and press it out with a little pressure
11. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
12. Bake the middle layer for 15 minutes
13. carry out
The mooncake is softer after returning to the oil, but this is not a Cantonese mooncake with a different taste. The peach mountain skin is rich in color. You need to match the color you like. I basically use the original color for the transition.