1. The ingredients are ready.
Mix 100 grams of glutinous rice flour with 100 grams of sticky rice flour, add 10 grams of sugar, 6 grams of purple potato flour, and 90 grams of warm water to knead a purple dough.
Mix 100 grams of glutinous rice flour with 100 grams of sticky rice flour and 10 grams of white sugar. Add 90 grams of warm water and knead into a white dough.
10 grams of glutinous rice flour, 10 grams of sticky rice flour, 20 grams of water and 2 grams of barley grass powder are kneaded into a green dough.
The three types of dough are prepared and covered with plastic wrap to prevent the surface from drying out.
3. Let's make the mangosteen's flesh. The white glutinous rice is rolled into long strips, and 64 small doses are cut out. It does not matter if the size is uneven, it is more natural to make it at will.
4. Take a small agent and slightly round it, press flat and put the red bean paste in the dough.
5. Wrap it up, tighten it, round it, and make it into an oval shape.
6. The purple dough is evenly divided into 8 small doses. Take one purple dose and round it with a hole in the middle. Flatten the edges to make a glutinous rice ball shape.
7. Place the finished white flesh flaps in groups of six in the middle of the yellow dough, and close half of the purple dough to make the mangosteen peeled off.
8. Then take a small purple agent, squeeze it into a thin circle with your hands, put in 6 white agents, and then completely close the purple dough to make a complete mangosteen.
9. Roll the green dough into a small round piece of uniform thickness, and pinch out a sharp corner on the edge with your hand to make a leaf.
10. Put the four small leaves together and pinch the sharp corners to make a complete mangosteen leaf support.
11. Gently place it on the mangosteen. The mangosteen is even more realistic when the blade is assembled.
12. When everything is done, put it on a greased dish. (The plate must be greased with oil, the stickiness of the glutinous rice dumplings is so good that they can’t be taken out without grease)
13. Put it in a steamer, add a proper amount of water, and steam for 10 minutes after boiling the water, then it will be out of the pot!
14. After melting with a little cocoa powder, apply the purple part to make the color more realistic.
15. After brushing, you can dry it a little bit. The beautiful mangosteen glutinous rice balls look delicious!
To make this cartoon-shaped glutinous rice food, all glutinous rice flour is not easy to shape. Adding half of the sticky rice flour will make it easier to operate and maintain the stability of the shape. The water for kneading the flour is made with hot water of about 80 degrees, which makes the flour softer Good operation.
The amount of sugar can be adjusted according to personal preference.
The taste of this glutinous rice ball is not as sticky as ordinary glutinous rice balls. It is suitable for steaming, but it will ruin the shape if it is cooked.