1. The main materials are ready;
2. Wash the rice for later use;
3. Cut part of the matsutake into pieces, and a small part of it for use;
4. Heat butter in a stone pot, add matsutake and carrots and stir fry until fragrant;
5. Then put in the washed rice, add enough water, and order two spoons of soy sauce to enhance the flavor. If there is chicken broth, you can also add some chicken broth;
6. Boil on low heat until the moisture is dry; when it is almost cooked, you can turn it and continue to cook, because the ingredients will float up, turn it over, and it will be better;
7. Spread matsutake slices on the cooked rice;
8. Turn off the lid and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
1. The simmered rice is a little bit dry, and the aroma is stronger;
2. For those with green onions, sprinkle some green onions to enhance the flavor.