1. Live chickens are slaughtered and cut into pieces, and then washed.
2. Soak the shiitake mushrooms, black fungus, and matsutake for 30 minutes.
3. Wrap the garlic, ginger, and bay leaves to avoid getting simmered during stewing, which is difficult to fish.
4. Boil water in a pot under cold water.
5. After blanching the chicken, immediately overcold water, so that the stewed chicken will be more delicious.
6. Put the chicken in the pot and put in as much cold water as possible, because in the process of stewing, there will be no more water. Put two spoons of rice wine, auxiliary material bag and green onion knot.
7. Let it boil for 10 minutes. Do not remove the lid during this 10 minutes to prevent the umami from running off.
8. Turn to low heat and simmer slowly, then add shiitake mushrooms, matsutake, black fungus, wolfberry and other ingredients, cover the pot, and simmer for an hour and a half.
9. The chicken is eaten out of the pot.
10. Two large bowls of chicken soup.
Recently, the flu is raging, and the stew pot chicken soup prevents colds.