1. Take earthen chicken, thigh meat, chicken breast, remove fascia, chop into small pieces of shiitake mushrooms, carrots, chop into small pieces of earthen eggs, marinate chicken (according to his father, the hen and eggs belong to the same family)
2. Tighten the remaining chicken with water first, then put it in a casserole, add water to a boil over high heat, and boil, add the matsutake mushrooms, simmer over a small fire, and wait for the soup for four hours in the morning.
3. Beat the diced meat and diced carrots and mushrooms into a puree, add salt and avocado oil, mix well
4. Stir the meat with salt and avocado oil
5. Put the meat mash into the piping bag and squeeze it onto the tin foil and roll
6. Roll it up and steam it in the pot
7. Prepare ingredients and chicken broth
8. First scramble the egg yolk and rice, chopped sausage and spinach, then pour in the chicken broth, simmer for ten minutes, and let it soften.
9. I'm done and eat with sausages