1. Prepare a few small wontons,
2. Fry the wonton over low heat, add garlic diced and cook until fragrant,
3. Fry until evenly heated on each side,
4. Pick up a spoon of oil, cook minced garlic, pour matsutake,
5. Stir fry a few times and pour the shiitake mushrooms,
6. Come with a spoonful of soul seasoning XO sauce,
7. Pour the fungus and continue to stir fry,
8. Pour the wonton and flip it a few times,
9. Finally put in the Brussels sprout,
10. Pour the sauce (light soy sauce, abalone sauce, chicken essence, cornstarch, water),
11. The sauce is covered with ingredients, drenched with oil, and sprinkled with black wolfberry, and out.
Brussels sprouts can't be bought, you can use other vegetables you like instead.