1. Put the white rice into the pot and stir-fry on a medium-high heat until the rice grains can beat;
2. Dice tomatoes and fry them evenly;
3. Hold the tomato wallet together, if you don’t mind, you can skip this step;
4. Add 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/3 tsp of sugar, 1/3 tsp of pepper, and 1 tsp of sesame oil. Spread out evenly. Enjoy!
1. The rice for fried rice should be cooked slightly harder. After being put into the pot, it must be crushed and there should be no rice balls, but the grains should be distinct;
2. Stir-fry with fresh tomatoes, no need to use too much seasoning, so that the rice will have the umami taste of tomatoes;
3. Tomatoes have a sour taste, and a little sugar should be added to the fried rice to reconcile them;
4. Finally, I will explain to myself that putting sesame oil was a temporary idea by myself. In Lao Mo's restaurant, they did not put sesame oil in their meals.