by Dongying Xiaoyingzi
1. 1. Moderate amount of big Spanish mackerel
2. Cut the Spanish mackerel into 1cm thick slices while it is still half-frozen. If there is part of the intestines and belly, you can easily remove it at this time.
3. 2. Add umami soy sauce
4. Thirteen incense
5. Sugar, salt
6. Soy sauce, steamed fish and soy sauce
7. 3. Mix evenly
8. Marinate for more than 4 hours, turning twice in the middle
9. 4. Put the oil in the frying pan to heat up, put the marinated fish fillets into the fry, turn over to avoid mashing the pan
10. 5. Fry until it's browned and you can remove it
11. Sauce: (umami soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, old rice wine, sugar) appropriate
12. Put the sauce together and stir well
13. Seasoning: dried chili, fresh ginger, garlic and peppercorns
14. Flatten the garlic and cut into granules, cut the ginger into fines, and cut the chili into granules
15. Put a little oil in the wok, first put the peppercorns and sauté
16. Add chili
17. Finally, add the minced ginger and garlic
18. When the scent comes out, pour in the seasoning juice immediately
19. Wait to cook again
20. Put the fried Spanish mackerel in the pot and mix quickly to make the soup penetrate into the fish fillet, until the soup is completely absorbed by the fish, it can be out of the pot.
21. Serve on a plate, and keep it in the refrigerator in a sealed bag if you can't finish it at a time.
1. If it is not fresh spaniel, the frozen spaniel must be sliced in a semi-thawed state so that the flesh will not separate.
2. The marinated fish sauce should be more, and all the fish that needs to be marinated must be mixed evenly to ensure that each piece of fish has a taste.
3. The prepared fish can be stored in the refrigerator for about 15 days.
4. Tell me quietly, the more broken pieces of smoked mackerel, the more delicious and delicious!