1. Cut the crab sticks into sections, remove the film and wash the squid rings, and defrost the ingredients
2. Wash and slice the cherry radish, and cut the asparagus into sections
3. Prepare noodles
4. Put a spoonful of miso into the bottom of the bowl
5. Mix evenly with a little boiling water
6. Add water to a boil in the pot, add the noodles and boil
7. Add ingredients that are resistant to cooking
8. Add asparagus when the noodles are almost ripe
9. Boil the squid rings
10. Put the noodles in the miso soup and put them in the vegetables.
Put in the ingredients that are resistant to cooking first, and then add the vegetables that are not resistant to cooking.