1. 90g butter is softened into a paste, and 40g powdered sugar + 1g salt are added to stir until the volume is enlarged and white. I prefer powder rock salt, sea salt and table salt.
2. Pour 5g of hot water into the coffee, cool it to room temperature, pour it into the butter and stir evenly. I use the gold freeze-dried black coffee, which is very bitter. Add 21g of room temperature whole egg liquid in 3 times, stir and absorb fully before adding Once, avoid water and oil separation.
3. Sift in 120g low-gluten flour + 10g cocoa powder.
4. Press and mix with a silicone spatula to form a dough.
5. Put it into a disposable piping bag and cover it with a cloth piping bag to avoid bag bursting and squeeze into a ring shape.
6. Bake the middle layer in the oven at 170°C for 25 minutes, then take it out and let cool.
7. Dip a little melted white chocolate on the joint and put a little chocolate candy pin on it.
8. Decent gift giving 😁😁😁