1. Let’s make flower biscuits first. The ingredients needed are: 120 grams of low-gluten flour, 15 grams of purple potato powder, 15 grams of strawberry powder, 45 grams of caster sugar, 1 gram of salt, 30 grams of egg liquid, 60 grams of butter, and 2 vanilla extract. Grams, after the butter has softened at room temperature, add sugar, and then beat it slightly with a whisk
2. Put the egg liquid in three times, and stir evenly after each addition of the egg liquid to prevent the separation of egg oil. After all the eggs are mixed evenly, add the vanilla extract and stir again.
3. Divide the butter batter into three equal parts and put them in different basins. Sift the low-gluten flour and purple potato flour into the first part of the butter batter, then use a spatula to stir evenly until there is no dry powder, and then put it through the fresh-keeping bag. Knead into a dough, just knead it slightly, don’t knead it too big, it's easy to get gluten
4. Sift the low-gluten flour and strawberry powder into the second butter paste, and knead it into a uniform dough in the same way as the above steps. The third butter paste is the original flavor, just sift in the low-gluten flour. All kinds of dough are ready. If your dough is too soft or sticky, you can put it in the refrigerator for half an hour before taking it out.
5. First take the purple sweet potato dough, roll it into 0.3 cm thin slices through oil paper, and then use flower-shaped biscuits to mold the pattern. Remove the flower-shaped dough sheet and place it on a baking tray lined with oil paper or tin foil. The rest of the dough can be Roll again, then emboss
6. Use one end of the thick straw used for drinking milk tea to press out a round shape in the center of the flower-shaped cookie sheet, and take out the small round dough sheet and set aside for later use, because the biscuits with purple potato powder will be colored during baking It will darken to a light coffee color, so first sieve a layer of purple potato powder on the biscuits to keep the color bright, and then install the noodles in the flower center.
7. The original dough and strawberry dough were also rolled into 0.3 cm slices, and sliced with a flower-shaped biscuit mold. Don’t forget to use a thick straw to press out the small round dough pieces, which are used for strawberry and purple sweet potato biscuits. In this step, just put the round dough sheet in the middle of the hollow flower-shaped biscuits and slightly press it to make the two colors of dough stick together. In terms of color matching, I used yellow dough sheet for purple sweet potato and The flower heart of the strawberry flower biscuits, the yellow flower biscuits, use strawberry noodles as the flower heart
8. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees, put the biscuits on a baking tray lined with greased paper or tin foil, and bake the middle layer up and down for 8 minutes. In the final stage, be sure to watch that they are not baked. Different from the pigmented biscuits, use pure The color of the biscuits made of fruit powder will become darker and darker. Once they are baked, they will be used up.
9. Let’s make lawn-spinach chiffon cake. The ingredients needed for this step are: 60 grams of low-gluten flour, 3 eggs, 30 grams of caster sugar, 30 grams of camellia oil, 80 grams of spinach puree, and a few drops of lemon juice. Wash the spinach, blanch it in boiling water, then put it in a food processor and mash it into vegetable puree. These vegetable purees are a little too much. First take out 80 grams for use. Cover the rest with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator. You will make spinach later. Spare when bread
10. Separate the egg whites and yolks of the three eggs and put them in a basin without water and oil. Then add the egg yolk to 30 grams of camellia oil, mix well with a whisk
11. Pour in the spinach puree, mix well, then sift in the low-gluten flour, stir evenly with a spatula
12. Add a few drops of lemon juice to the egg white, then add 10 grams of sugar, add 10 grams of sugar when it reaches a coarse foam state, continue to beat, and add the last 10 grams of sugar when it is finely foamed, and fully beat it until it is stiff and foamed. State, that is, the state of raising the egg beater with sharp corners erected
13. Take 1/3 of the egg white and pour it into the egg yolk paste in step 11, mix it well with the stirring method, then pour it into the remaining 2/3 of the egg white, and stir again with the stirring method, and be sure not to scratch Stir circularly, it will defoam. The final cake batter should be even and fine
14. Pour the spinach cake batter into a baking pan covered with greased paper, and then vigorously shake the baking pan a few times to prevent large bubbles inside the cake. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees, bake the middle layer up and down for 20-25 minutes, insert a toothpick into the cake and there is no batter sticking. After it’s out of the oven, quickly turn the cake upside down, tear off the oily paper and set aside to cool. At this time, you can see that the side of the cake where the oily paper is removed still maintains the emerald green color.
15. After the cake slices cool, cut the uneven areas on all sides, use a spoon to press out the pattern of the lawn, and then trim it out with a knife, and the lawn is ready
16. Next, make the carrot balloon part. The ingredients for this part are: 75 grams of low-gluten flour, 2 grams of aluminum-free baking powder, 35 grams of almond powder, 25 grams of camellia oil, 100 grams of egg liquid, 40 grams of sugar, 20 grams of brown sugar, and 180 grams of carrot mince. Add powdered sugar and brown sugar to the whole egg mixture, then use a whisk to mix well. Pour in camellia oil and continue to stir evenly
17. Pour in the almond flour, mix well with a spatula, then sift in the low-gluten flour and baking powder, and continue to mix until there is no dry powder.
18. Cut the carrots into very fine velvet shapes in advance, pour them into the batter and mix well, then pour the batter into a baking dish lined with greased paper or tin foil, and smooth the surface
19. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees, heat the middle layer up and down, bake for about 20-25 minutes, insert a toothpick into the cake and there is no batter sticking, and then turn it upside down, tear off the grease paper and let cool, then cut out three balloons with a round biscuit mold Shape to spare
20. Finally, let’s make Tyrannosaurus bread. The ingredients for this step are: spinach bread ingredients (25 grams of spinach puree, 20 grams of cold boiled water, 150 grams of high-gluten flour, 25 grams of sugar, 15 grams of butter, 2 grams of instant dry yeast, water 50 grams.) Cocoa bread bread ingredients (130 grams of high-gluten flour, 10 grams of cocoa powder, 2 grams of instant dry yeast, 20 grams of fine sugar, 1.5 grams of salt, 6 grams of milk powder, 15 grams of whole egg liquid, 60 grams of water, 12 grams of butter) First add spinach puree to 20 grams of water and mix well, then mix all the ingredients except butter in the spinach bread ingredients to knead into a smooth dough
21. Cut 15 grams of butter into small pieces, press into the dough, continue to knead until the butter is completely absorbed by the dough, and then knead again until the dough expands, that is, the thicker film can be pulled out without breaking
22. In the same step, the cocoa-flavored dough is kneaded to a smooth stage
23. Cut the butter into the dough and knead it until the expansion stage
24. Cover both spinach dough and cocoa dough with plastic wrap, and put them in a warm place for the first fermentation to double their original size
25. The two doughs are pressed and exhausted first, and let stand for ten minutes, then take about 120 grams of spinach dough, first pinch out the outline of Tyrannosaurus. Then take 10 grams and 20 grams of dough to make the arms and legs of Tyrannosaurus, and then take 20 grams, 15 grams, 8 grams, and 5 grams of cocoa dough to make the four hard corners on the back of Tyrannosaurus. Take another 8 grams of dough and knead out the tail of Tyrannosaurus. The cocoa dough and the spinach dough should be pinched tightly, because the dough will easily fall apart when it will ferment.
26. Take another small piece of cocoa dough, sprinkle some powder on the chopping board to prevent sticking, roll it into a thin slice, use a round biscuit mold and a thick straw to press out a round shape. Then stick the round patch on the Tyrannosaurus body to create the effect of skin spots
27. Put the finished Tyrannosaurus in a warm and humid place for the second fermentation, about 30-40 minutes, because you want to keep the shape, you don’t need to overheat it, and then preheat the oven to 180 degrees, the upper and lower heat of the middle layer, and bake for 20 minutes. It takes about a minute or so, because spinach bread is easy to bake and discolor (it turned into a brown Tyrannosaurus when I first bake it, so I had to start over again), so we should cover the whole process with tin foil to ensure that it will always be there when it is baked. This green effect
28. Let the toasted bread cool first, and then use white chocolate coins as Tyrannosaurus eyes. Brush some honey on the back to stick it on the bread. Then draw the eyes and eyelashes of Tyrannosaurus with a chocolate pen. It’s a hot step. As soon as possible, otherwise the chocolate will melt again. The carrot balloon cake made just now is also painted with white chocolate.
29. Fry an egg in a frying pan, then use a spoon or a small round bowl to cut the egg into a round shape and use it as a sun.
30. Then put each part in the right place, the rope of the balloon, I cut it out with the egg skin of the stall, and the beam of the sun. Okay, referring to my original renderings, the happy holiday of Tyrannosaurus is finally completed. Our little girl likes it very much
The whole production process is relatively cumbersome. If it is completed in one day, the time will be tight. It can be completed in two days. In addition, the spinach bread is easy to bake and change color. If you want to keep the color green, you must cover the whole process with tin foil and bake it.