1. Pour all the auxiliary materials together and make the dough. I use a bread machine to make the dough, so it is easier to put it in the sample. The softness of the dough is about the same as that of the ears and lips. Wake up for at least half an hour after making up and bagging it in the refrigerator
2. I bought 500 grams of sugar-free fillings in a pack. I made 75 grams of moon cakes with 53 grams of crust and 22 grams of filling. The last bit will be left in the bag. I think this ratio is very good, with thin crust and large filling. good to eat.
3. 75 grams of moon cakes, 22 grams of dough, 53 grams of fillings
4. Because it’s inconvenient for a person to take a photo, I didn’t take it. Just squeeze the dough and press it into a piece by hand. You can put some dry flour on your hand to prevent sticking, and it doesn’t affect the taste. To be honest, I made more than 40 pieces one night, and I was tired by myself.
5. Sprinkle dry powder in the mold, and then put the wrapped dough inside, be sure to compact it before lifting the rod, otherwise the bottom of the mooncake will easily leak.
6. Spread oiled paper on the baking tray and press the mooncake directly on it. The mooncake can be baked directly after pressing it. It is easy to deform without touching it. Spray water on the surface of the mooncake embryo before entering the oven to prevent the mooncake from cracking.
7. Fire up and down at 180 degrees for 10 minutes, finalize the shape
8. After setting up and cooling down for a while, you can brush the egg wash. The day I made the mooncakes was two b. At this stage, I found that there were no eggs in the house. When my husband came back, I bought it for me. It was past nine o'clock and I served myself.
9. After brushing the egg liquid, directly put it into the oven and heat it up and down at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. After finishing the work, take it out and let it cool.
10. Pack the box and seal after it is completely cooled, which are all cheaply purchased online. It is best to wait three or four days for the oil to return before eating, and the taste will be better.
11. You're done
Mooncakes are actually quite simple to make.