by Cc Lu wants to be Monkey King
1. (1) Processing the egg yolk: Pour the salted egg yolk in a dish, and pour in corn oil that has not been covered with the egg yolk
2. Put it in the refrigerator for more than 5 hours
3. Preheat the oven at 150°, put the egg yolk on the baking tray and bake for 5 minutes.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of high-concentration liquor (above 38 degrees) into the watering can.
5. Take the salted egg yolk out of the oven, the salted egg yolk is very tempting at this time! Wear anti-scalding gloves and be careful when you burn it!
6. Spraying the white wine on the surface of the salted egg yolk while it is hot can effectively remove the fishy, and let it cool for later use.
7. (2) Making moon cake filling: Take a salted egg yolk, add an appropriate amount of white lotus paste and weigh it equal to 25 grams
8. Dip a small amount of corn oil on both hands (the leftover from soaking the egg yolk), press the lotus paste filling into a round thin skin, and place the salted egg yolk in the center of the round skin
9. Wrap the egg yolk in the lotus seed paste and close it gently
10. Round with hands
11. Get a lot of lotus paste and egg yolk filling
12. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent the filling from drying out, and set aside for later use.
13. (3) Making mooncake crust: 450 grams of inverted syrup is squeezed into the cooking bowl
14. Add 6 grams of soap
15. Mix the two together and stir evenly
16. Then add 150 grams of corn oil
17. After stirring evenly, set aside
18. Mix 45 grams of milk powder and 600 grams of moon cake powder
19. Sift the flour together
20. Pour the sifted powder into the mixed syrup, first use a spatula to stir into a dough
21. Then knead the dough into a dough with your hands (remember to wear disposable gloves)
22. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rest for 20 minutes.
(4) Mooncake package method:
Divide the mooncake crust dough into 25 grams each
24. Round each small agent and press it into a round thin skin
25. 25g moon cake crust + 25g moon cake filling, the moon cake filling is placed in the center of the moon cake crust
26. Gently seal with your hands and rub round
27. Put it in a small amount of mooncake powder and roll it in a circle
28. Put it in the palm of your hand and rub it gently again
29. Put the rounded dough balls into the moon cake mold (50g)
30. Press down gently, be sure to pay attention, you will press out the mooncakes if you use the power of the wild! !
31. Xiaobai will have a sense of accomplishment in this step (visual accomplishment is bursting))
32. Follow the same method to print out piles of mooncakes
33. (5) Bake mooncakes and knock out raw eggs, only take the yolk part
34. Beat with egg yolk liquid, set aside
35. Pour 200ml of purified water into the watering can
36. Put the mooncakes into the baking tray and spray a layer of pure water
37. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees, the upper and lower fire, the middle layer, and bake the mooncakes for 10 minutes
38. Bake for 10 minutes, take it out, and brush with a thin layer of egg liquid! Remember to be thin! !
39. Oven 150 degrees, upper and lower fire, middle level, continue to bake for 12 minutes, take out
40. The baked moon cakes are bright and golden! After drying, put on plastic wrap
(6) Before returning to oil~
After the moon cake crust absorbs the water, oil and the oil in the moon cake filling, the crust will become soft and oily. At this time, the taste of the moon cake will reach its best.
Keep it in a cool place, it will become soft for more than 24 hours.
We call this process "oil return".
42. After returning the oil.
1. The egg yolk must be processed in advance, so that the egg yolk filling will be delicious! !
2. If you are unwilling to buy inverted syrup, you can find more homemade syrup methods through the Gourmet Jie APP!