1. First pour the powder and sugar in the crust ingredients into a small basin.
2. Then pour the milk in portions and stir evenly. Finally, pour in corn oil and stir well.
3. Cover the surface of the stirred liquid with plastic wrap to prevent steam from entering, put it in a steamer and steam for 25 minutes, take it out and stir it evenly while it is hot, and cool it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. The dough is made into 35g tablets, and the black sesame filling is made into 30g tablets.
5. Flatten the dough with your hands, press it so that the thick side is thinner, and put the fillings in.
6. Use a tiger's mouth to slowly close up from all sides, pinch it tightly, and the dough of the crust is ready.
7. Roll the dough on the fried glutinous rice flour, knead it to the same diameter as the mold, and put it into the 75g Xuechu mooncake mold.
8. Find a flat surface, press the mold down to form the pattern, and then take out the mold, and the cake skin and mooncakes are ready.