1. Prepare all materials
2. White dough: Add 20g of sugar to 70g of water to dissolve it and add it to 125g of glutinous rice flour, stir well with chopsticks, and form a smooth dough by hand. Increase or decrease water as appropriate.
3. Colored dough: first mix the colored powder and glutinous rice flour, add hot sugar water in the same step 2 to form a dough.
4. Take a small piece from the green powder, roll it into a circle and squash it, put the filling in it, and slowly close the mouth and roll it into a round glutinous rice ball.
5. Then put it on the table and press it flat.
6. Take two small pieces of white glutinous rice balls, roll them into two circles, press flat on the green circles, and form frog eyes.
7. Put on the red face and mouth.
8. Boil the water, put the wrapped glutinous rice balls in a pot, medium-high heat, add a small bowl of cold water after boiling, boil again and wait for the glutinous rice balls to float.
9. Don't eat too much glutinous rice balls at a time to avoid indigestion, and it is not recommended for babies under 4 years old to eat them alone.
1. When boiling the glutinous rice balls, be sure to wait until the water is boiled and put the glutinous rice balls on medium-high heat. After boiling, add a small bowl of cold water. Boil again until the glutinous rice balls float. rupture.
2. Be sure to add a little bit of water when kneading the dough. The temperature of the water is 60-70 degrees is ideal, as long as the dough is not sticky when kneading.
3. The small ball may crack during the bagging process, so you can dip it in your hand and fix it.