1. Lamb and pork bones are cleaned.
2. Put white peppercorns in the pot and add cold water. The main function of white pepper is to remove fishy and enhance fragrance.
3. Pot lamb and pork bones under cold water. Skim the blood foam after the water is boiled. The one that put the white pepper grains just now has sunk on the bottom of the pot, even if the blood foam is skimmed, it won't affect it. So there is no need to put ginger and cooking wine here.
4. Put these spices in another pot.
5. Rinse the well-watered meat under running water.
6. Add water and simmer. Bring to a boil and simmer slowly. After about an hour, the lamb was taken out and the bones continued to be stewed.
7. The next time is ready to dip the dish.
8. After the lamb is cooked, take it out and let it cool, slice it and serve it on a plate.
9. Slice the radish, soak the wolfberry, and set aside.
10. Put the lard in the pot and saute the ginger slices
11. Stir-fried lamb, this step can remove the taint and increase the aroma.
12. Pour the soup that has just been simmered with a piece of lamb.
13. Put the sliced radish into the pot.
14. Bring to a boil, don't cover the pot. Cook until the soup white radish is soft.
15. Basically this is fine.
When naoshui, you must use a pot under cold water. White pepper grains cannot be replaced with white pepper powder. The powder will be skimmed away when the blood foam is skimmed, and the effect will not be achieved. The step of frying lamb cannot be omitted, and the oil must be lard. The taste is very fresh, I did not add MSG and chicken essence.