by Home and everything
1. Prepare raw noodles, sea prawns, fat lamb, kelp knots, tofu, shiitake mushrooms, sesame paste, hot pot ingredients for later use
2. Boil water in a pot, put the noodles on high heat and cook until the noodles are cooked and still strong. The cooked noodles can be immediately placed in cold boiled water and drained after cooling.
3. Add the sliced shiitake mushrooms and tofu slices and cook them over high heat
4. Put the sliced lamb in the water and cook over high heat
5. Boil the fat sheep until it changes color, skim the floating powder, add the kelp knot and cook
6. Mix the spicy hot pot ingredients into the soup and stir evenly
7. Put the cooked noodles into the soup
8. Put all the ingredients on top of the noodles and you're done
9. I have an appetite just looking at it. I guess I can’t eat a bowl.
10. Fat Lamb Sea Prawns and Vegetable Noodles are nutritious and delicious to burst
11. Shiitake mushrooms are tender and delicious
12. Kelp knot tastes fresh and refreshing
13. A good and hearty breakfast. Fruits, milk, eggs, sugar packets, small snacks are so delicious
14. Fat sheep and sea prawns are big tonic foods and taste great
15. A good day starts with a hearty breakfast
Contains more carbohydrates, vitamins, amino acids, and a variety of minerals. The reef membrane is salty and cold in nature, and has the effects of clearing away heat and eliminating phlegm, dissolving toxins, and softening and dispelling lumps. Used for laryngitis, cough, sputum, edema, etc. Pharmacological studies know that the reef membrane has the effect of lowering cholesterol. Those with deficiency of the spleen and stomach are not allowed to eat.