1. Prepare an eight-inch chiffon, whipped cream, canned yellow peaches, and soaked raisins.
2. Whip the whipped cream with sugar.
3. Cut the chiffon cake in half, spread whipped cream and sprinkle with raisins.
4. Close the other piece of cake and spread a thin layer of cream.
5. Use a large cookie mouth to draw a U-shaped pattern, and squeeze a small flower on the interface. Decorate flowers in a U-shape on the periphery of the cake
6. Add a little cocoa powder to the remaining whipped cream and mix well.
7. Then decorate the top and sides of the cake with cocoa butter flowers.
8. In the middle of the cake, use chopped canned yellow peaches to form a heart shape, and frame the outside with cocoa butter. And decorated with silver beads sugar.
Do not add more cocoa powder, lest the light cream has a bitter taste.