by Moonlight's small kitchen
1. First prepare all the ingredients.
2. After peeling off the skin of the ham sausage, cut it into small cubes with a knife.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and boil, then pour the corn kernels, diced carrots, and peas into the pot for blanching, and cook for about 1 minute to remove and drain the water.
4. Butter heat-insulating water melts directly.
5. Take the melted butter and use a brush to brush the butter onto the toast slices.
6. Spread cheese slices on top.
7. Spread the blanched corn kernels, peas, and diced carrots evenly on the cheese slices.
8. Sprinkle with diced ham.
9. Finally, sprinkle with shredded cheese.
10. I sprinkled some shredded seasonal vegetables on the shredded cheese so that the baby can eat more vegetables.
11. Put the finished toast pizza in the middle of the oven.
12. Start the oven at 200 degrees and bake for 10 minutes.