1. Add an appropriate amount of dried shrimp skin to the egg and mix well.
2. Add the right amount of cooking oil to the pan and fry the eggs.
3. Carrots and ham sausage are sliced sweetly and fried in a pan.
4. Take a slice of toast, cut off the sides, and roll it out thin.
5. Add eggs.
6. Add the ham and carrots.
7. Roll it up and use plastic wrap to help shape it.
8. Just cut into pieces.
If you don't like to eat dried shrimps, you can leave it out and replace it with a little salt to taste.
The bread can be replaced with something you like to eat, cucumber, corn, etc.