by I love baking
1. Peel the peaches and cut into long strips and granules.
2. Add water and peach pellets to the ice tray and put them in the refrigerator for storage.
3. Put the peaches into the pot and add appropriate amount of water, cook on medium heat, add a tablespoon of white sugar, stir well, add the peach skins and continue to cook until the peach flesh is soft and transparent.
4. Make a cup of tea with a tea bag, pour out the boiled peach juice, pour the brewed tea into the peach juice, and add the chilled ice.
5. Peach Special Drink 1 is complete~~
6. Add water and peach pellets to the ice tray and put them in the refrigerator for storage.
7. Cut the peach into small particles and put it in a mixing cup, and add half of the cocktail.
8. Place the cut peach pellets at the bottom of the cup.
9. Pour out the stirred peach juice.
10. Just add proper amount of blister water and ice particles.
11. Peach Special Drink 2 is finished, it's super easy~~