1. Prepare the ingredients, put the fried black sesame seeds in the food processor, and beat them into powder. The finer the beater the better, then put the roasted and cooked flowers off the peanut coat, and put them in the food processor and beat them into granules. The peanuts don’t need to be beaten too fine. I don’t like to beat them too fine. Some grains taste better. If you don’t like the granular shape, you can make it according to your personal preference. Weigh all the prepared ingredients and all the stuffing ingredients in the cooking bowl.
2. Next, weigh 220 grams of water, pour it into an electric kettle, and boil it. I have to boil it twice. I just boil it again after it has been boiled.
3. Weigh 260g of glutinous rice flour in the bucket of the bread machine, then pour the boiled water into the glutinous rice flour quickly, and then start the kneading program of the bread machine
4. After the glutinous rice dough is kneaded into a dough, it has a smooth side. At this time, you can add 5g of cooking oil and continue to knead until the surface of the dough is smooth.
5. At this time, we can make the filling of the glutinous rice balls, and use a spatula to press the filling evenly into a ball.
6. Take the kneaded dough out and knead it round, weigh the total amount, and divide it into your favorite size and squeeze according to the total amount.
7. I divided it into 28 skins, 16.5 grams each, and 28 peanuts and black mozzarella fillings, 9 grams each.
8. Gently press the dough into a small bowl shape, one part of the dough wraps one part of the filling
9. The closing is almost like a bun. The wrapped glutinous rice balls are rounded in your hands and placed in a baking tray.
10. Spread a layer of dry glutinous rice flour on the baking tray to prevent sticking, you can use too much glutinous rice flour
11. All the glutinous rice balls are wrapped. Next, boil a bowl to taste the taste. Put water in the pot and bring to a boil. After boiling, add the glutinous rice balls and cook until they float.