1. Buy back black eggs.
2. Wash the eggs.
3. Goose eggs are the eggs laid by the neighbor's own geese. They are very fresh.
4. Put the egg in the white wine and soak for a while.
5. Then put the egg in the salt and roll it over with salt.
6. It's like this.
7. Put it in the dish.
8. Then wrap them with plastic wrap one by one.
9. Put it in a bottle and put it in the sun for 1 month.
10. Well, neither salty nor light. You can eat porridge and steamed buns.
The egg must be soaked in the white wine first.