1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Minced meat and minced ginger
3. Minced coriander
4. With salt
5. 1 scoop of kombu
6. One Jiawu egg
7. Beat the black eggs into a bowl
8. Stir in one direction with chopsticks
9. In addition, boil water in a casserole and put ginger slices and pepper, if there is a broth, it is better
10. After boiling, use a spoon to scoop the mixed coriander meatballs one by one into a casserole. Be sure to bring water to a boil.
11. All the coriander meatballs are cooked until they float
12. Add soybean sprouts and cook
13. Finally, I put a spoonful of konbuti, the soup is too delicious
The kelp here is similar to chicken essence, but it is pure and natural. For meatballs, those who don’t like coriander can add green onions, which is very fragrant, and can also add shrimps, shrimp skins, etc. Anyway, I like to be free to match. This soup is really delicious.