1. The fish processing step is usually handed over to the fish seller. But fish sellers generally wash them not too clean, and the scales should be checked again to see if they are cleaned, and the heads, bones and fillets should be packed separately.
2. Pour the marinated fish bag, green onion, ginger, and cooking wine, and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Wash the sauerkraut.
4. Cut into sections.
5. Thousands of shreds.
6. Pour the right amount of cooking oil into the wok.
7. Add the shallots and sauté fragrant.
8. Pour the sauerkraut fish bottom material. Stir fry a few times.
9. Add sauerkraut and continue to stir fry.
10. Pour in water or stock.
11. After boiling, pour a thousand sheets.
12. Put in the fish bones and fish heads.
13. Simmer for about 15 minutes, until the soup turns white, turn off the heat.
14. Take out the cooked sauerkraut, fish head, fish bone, thousand sheets
15. Keep soup in the pot.
16. Add the fish fillets after boiling
17. . Cook until the fish fillets are curled and change color.
18. Cut scallions and peppers into sections.
19. Pour edible oil into the wok, add the chili and green onions, and fry the chilies and green onions on low heat.
20. Just pour it directly on the prepared sauerkraut fish.
According to personal preference, you can also put soybean sprouts and so on.