1. Cut the grass carp in half, then change the knife to cut the fish body
2. Add appropriate amount of cooking wine, salt, starch, spread evenly, and marinate for a while
3. The oil is 80% hot, fry until the skin is crispy and remove
4. Stir-fry the green onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant, stir-fry the pepper, dried chili, add the bean paste and fry until fragrant, add water
5. Add lotus root slices, bean sprouts, cucumber slices, onions, add the fried grass carp, cover and simmer for a while
6. Sprinkle with diced red peppers, diced green peppers, peanuts, shallots, and coriander.