1. Prepare the ingredients, clean them, and ask the store to fill the fish when buying the fish (if you fill it yourself, you can go to the Baidu tutorial)
2. Lettuce first cut into small sections and then thick slices; ginger slices or shreds; garlic diced
3. Pour the cooking wine, light soy sauce, cornstarch, appropriate amount of pepper, 1 tablespoon of salt into the fish fillets, stir well, and marinate for 30 minutes
4. Boil water, blanch the bean sprouts for 1 minute, stir-fry the lettuce and put it on the bottom of the pot
5. Pour the oil in the hot pan, add the remaining dried chili, garlic, ginger, 2/3 pepper, and pepper to the pan and stir fry to get a fragrance; turn the heat to low, add the bean paste, and continue to stir evenly
6. Add proper amount of boiling water to boil, the oil on the surface looks like it feels
7. Pour the fish fillets, and use a spatula to gently push the fish to make the fish more delicious.
8. Cook until the color of the fish turns white and the soup is boiling
9. Pour the fish into a basin, and place the remaining pepper, crushed dried chilies, white sesame seeds, and coriander stalks on the fish fillets; heat the oil in the pot, then pour the hot oil evenly on the fish fillets, and finally put a few pieces of coriander leaves Embellishment
① The taste of fish meat mainly depends on marinating, so the pre-marinating should be marinated thoroughly;
② When frying the ingredients, don't have too much heat, so as not to affect the taste and health of the frying;
③ The various ingredients are only for reference, and it depends on the degree of spicy food that is acceptable;
④ Bottom side dishes: In addition to bean sprouts and lettuce, it can be used like bean curd, konjac, lettuce, baby cabbage, etc.;
⑤ Boiled fish itself is a super heavy-tasting dish. For a healthy stomach, eat it in moderation with some light vegetables, or eat a little fruit after a meal.
——By Carrot Bunny "Public Account"