1. The ingredients are ready; wash the grass carp, and after the internal organs are processed, separate the fish from the bones, and cut the fish into thin slices. I asked the fishmonger to help me get this.
2. Sprinkle the fish fillets with starch, pepper and cooking wine, gently grasp and marinate for 15 minutes; shred sauerkraut, millet pepper, ginger, garlic and dice
3. Heat oil in a wok, sauté ginger and garlic, then add fish bones and stir fry
4. Then add sauerkraut and chili together and stir fry; then add water and bring to a boil
5. Stir in chicken powder and pepper, bring to a boil on high heat, simmer for about 10 minutes
6. Add the fish fillets, turn off the heat after blanching, add salt and sugar, and sprinkle some chopped green onion before serving