1. After cleaning the grass carp, the bone section is removed.
2. Cut into thin slices.
3. Wash it repeatedly with water, add salt, cooking wine, white pepper, and cornstarch to marinate for about 25 minutes.
4. The required materials are ready: pickled cabbage, green onion, ginger, garlic, dried red pepper, pepper, spring onion
5. Stir evenly during marinating.
6. After the pot is heated, pour in corn oil, add green onion, ginger, garlic and fry on low heat. When the aroma comes out, pour in fish tail and sauerkraut.
7. Stir-fry for 2 or 3 minutes, pour in boiling water and boil, add salt and continue to cook for about 15 minutes.
8. Remove the soup base and put it in a bowl.
9. Put the fish fillets in the soup and cook for 2-3 minutes on high heat, then pour into a bowl.
10. In a separate oil pan, add red and white chopped peppers, dried red peppers, and Chinese pepper, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
11. Pour it onto the surface of the sauerkraut fish and sprinkle with shallots. Heat the oil in the pan and pour it on top.