1. Wash the Chinese cabbage and divide it into four equal parts. Spread salt evenly. Sprinkle salt between each dish.
2. I cover a plate on top of the cabbage, press a basin of water on it, and marinate for one night until the cabbage becomes soft, so that a lot of water is marinated, and the marinated water is discarded.
3. Wash the cabbage with cold water to remove the excess salt, then rinse it with cold boiled water, and taste the cabbage slightly salty.
4. Prepare the other ingredients.
5. Add a spoonful of marinated shrimp paste, sugar and a small amount of salt, and stir evenly. The addition of salt is determined by the taste of the marinated cabbage. If the dish is already very salty, there is no need to add salt.
6. Add appropriate amount of water to the glutinous rice flour and fry it in a pan until it has a paste-like consistency.
7. Cut white radish, celery, shallots, garlic, and fresh ginger into finely divided pieces and set aside.
8. Cut apples and pears into fine ends, and cut leek into sections.
9. Pour all the minced ingredients into the cool glutinous rice paste and stir evenly.
10. Then pour the leek segment and the chili paste in step 5 into the glutinous rice paste and stir evenly, and the marinade for the spicy cabbage is ready.
11. Take a quarter of the cabbage, put on disposable gloves or put on a plastic wrap, and evenly coat the cabbage with the prepared chili paste. The point is to wipe the cabbage stems, and you can use less on the leaves.
12. Put the cabbage coated with marinade neatly in a sealable fresh-keeping box. If the tightness of the fresh-keeping box is not good, wrap a layer of plastic wrap on the outside of the fresh-keeping box, ferment at room temperature for one day, and then put it in the refrigerator It can be eaten in seven days. .
1. After the cabbage is first pickled with salt, you can taste the saltiness first. If it is too salty, you can wash off the residual salt on the cabbage with water before proceeding to the following steps.
2. Adding leeks to kimchi can help ferment and increase the flavor of kimchi.
3. The function of glutinous rice paste can help the pepper to better adhere to the cabbage, and it can help the fermentation.
4. The glutinous rice paste made has a consistency like paste.
5. The time of one day for the finished kimchi to ferment at room temperature is very important, and it must not be left out or fermented at room temperature for too long.