1. The seasoning package used here is Haidilao’s pickled pepper and sour soup fish! The taste is very good!
2. Bullfrogs are now killed! Hahaha..... Mingma didn't dare to touch live bullfrogs. In the vegetable market, vendors who sold bullfrogs helped me kill the bullfrogs. After returning the chopped ones, I used clean water to remove the blood of the bullfrogs!
3. Don't cut lettuce into thin strips. It's easy to rot in the pan. Ginger cut into pieces and red pepper shreds!
4. Drain the bullfrogs soaked in clean water and add the salted fish buns (Ming Ma has 9 bullfrogs here, so I used two packages of seasonings, too little to eat)
5. Stir the marinating seasoning and bullfrogs evenly, you can slightly ➕ a little cooking wine to stand still for more than 30 minutes
6. Rinse the marinated bullfrogs with water at the end (the ingredients are too flavorful)
7. Stir oil + ginger. The oil used is rapeseed oil. The finished product has a nice color and a more fragrant taste. If you are not very spicy, don’t add additional peppers. Our family prefers spicy peppers, so I use some sharp peppers.
8. Stir-fry and add another seasoning packet in the pickled pepper sour soup, stir-fry evenly and add an appropriate amount of water (explained after the seasoning packet)
9. After boiling, use a spoon to skim off the foam and cook for a few minutes (the bullfrog recommends to cook for a few more minutes after it is cooked). Add lettuce before it is out of the pot. Lettuce should not be cooked for a long time! Crispy and delicious!
10. Alright! Sprinkle the delicious pickled pepper sour soup with coriander and bullfrog on the table...
11. My son is a rhythm that can't stop one by one!
12. If you don’t understand anything in the process of doing it, you can leave a message or add me to WeChat to chat with me privately!