1. Wash leeks and green onions and cut into sections; cut red pepper into pieces; shred ginger.
2. Wash pig red and cut into cubes; chop meat into mince.
3. Heat the pan and sauté the ginger shreds.
4. Add minced meat and stir fry, add a little salt.
5. When the minced meat turns white, add the cooking wine.
6. Add the broth to a boil.
7. After the broth is boiled, add pork red.
8. Add the leeks and stir fry slightly.
9. Add chili and stir fry slightly.
10. Add chicken essence for seasoning, slightly reduce the juice, and it will be out of the pan.