1. Rinse the pig red and cut into squares of about 2 cm.
2. Put water in the pot, add green onion, ginger and cooking wine, and bring to a boil.
3. After the water is boiled, pour the pork red in, close the lid, turn off the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes. The pork red soaked in this way is very smooth and tender.
4. Time to soak the pig red, prepare other materials. Wash the leeks and cut into one-inch-long pieces. The stems are separated from the leaves.
5. This is Sha Jiang.
6. Peel 2 pieces of sand ginger to the bottom, peel and chop garlic.
7. Pour the soaked pig red into a colander, rinse with clean water, and drain the water.
8. Put the oil in the pan to heat up, and sauté the ginger and garlic until fragrant.
9. Add the leek stalks and red pork and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
10. Pour 2 measuring cups of water and bring to a boil.
11. Add the remaining leek leaves, season with salt and chicken essence.
12. Cook until the leeks are broken.
13. I like the taste of sand ginger.
14. Pig red is very smooth and tender.