1. Cut the pig red into pieces about 2cm thick. Don't cut too thin, it will break easily.
2. This is a fish that I bought in the market and has been sliced into two large slices. To be honest, I really don't know how to slice it. I bought the slices.
3. Fish slices, marinate with salt, soy sauce, chicken essence, oyster sauce, sesame oil, cooking wine, pepper, ginger slices, and starch for about 30 minutes, set aside.
4. Marinated fish fillets.
5. Soy bean sprouts, washed Jinzhenru, pickled cabbage, green onions, garlic, ginger, bean paste.
6. Pour proper amount of peanut oil into the pot, heat it up, add the green onions, garlic, ginger, and bean paste to stir fry for a few times to create a fragrant flavor.
7. Then add the sauerkraut and stir fry a few more times, and cover the pot to reduce the stuffiness for a minute or two.
8. Pour the beer.
9. After boiling, put the golden needles first.
10. After the water has boiled again, add pig red.
11. Then add soybean sprouts.
12. After the water has boiled again, place the marinated fish fillets. This is the fish fillet that has just gone in. It is still bloody. It will be considered cooked until it changes color.
13. After the fish fillets change color and the vegetable water is boiled again, turn off the heat, fill the pot, and finally sprinkle the chopped scallions and green onions.