1. Prepare ingredients: 90 grams of pineapple, 150 grams of pork tenderloin, appropriate amount of green and red peppers.
2. 1. Divide the pineapple into two, draw a cross knife, and scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
3. 2. Wash pork and cut into pieces, add cooking wine, salt, sugar, pepper, cornstarch, light soy sauce, mix evenly and marinate for half an hour.
4. 3. Wash and cut green and red peppers. Prepare an egg, starch and tomato paste.
5. 4. Beat the eggs, put the meat in the egg mixture, and then coat with a layer of starch, and fry it in a frying pan until golden brown.
6. 5. Put a little oil in the pot, about two spoons of tomato sauce and one spoon of sugar. Pour the meat and stir fry quickly, add the green and red peppers in turn, add salt, and finally pour in the pineapple. Coat the sauce and take it out of the pan.
7. Finished picture.
8. Finished picture.
9. Finished picture.