1. Warm milk, add yeast, mix well, slowly sprinkle into flour, stir while sprinkling, knead into a smooth dough, leave it in a warm place to ferment for 1 hour, grow to 2-2.5 times the size, insert the chopstick hole does not shrink.
2. When preparing the noodles, prepare the ingredients, add a little cooking wine to the fresh shrimps, blanch them in boiling water and remove them for later use.
3. Cut bologna sausage, green pepper, and onion into pieces.
4. Roll out the noodles into round slices. The middle is slightly thinner and the edges are thicker. It is 8 minutes full of the iron pan. The weight of the later ingredients, the second fermentation, and the expansion caused by baking will make the noodles rise. It is round as standard as a pizza pan, and the bottom is thinned by the ingredients. Let the cake stand for 10 minutes, and then carry out the second fermentation, which is enough for 20 minutes.
5. First, punch holes with chopsticks to draw the boundaries of the bread.
6. Punch holes in the middle at will.
7. Use a brush to cover the pizza sauce, McCormick pizza sauce is delicious and inexpensive.
8. Spread the sausage flat on the cake.
9. Put a layer of cheese on a thick layer, don't feel too much, the more it is, the easier it is to draw.
10. Spread the onions and green peppers on top.
11. Continue to spread a layer of mozzarella cheese.
12. Sprinkle the prawns evenly on the surface, and sprinkle a few black olives randomly. The black olives enhance the flavor, and then sprinkle with black pepper. At this time the pizza has been squeezed to 9 points full.
13. Preheat the oven at 220 degrees, put in the pizza and bake for 20 minutes, observe that the edges are golden and take it out.
Roll the dough into an 8-minute full iron pan. The weight of the later ingredients, the second fermentation, and the swelling caused by baking will make the dough become the same standard round as the pizza pan, and the ingredients will also Squash the bottom thin.