by Jamie Pastoral
1. Wash the carrots and cut into hob pieces
2. Wash the cabbage and cut into pieces
3. Wash the cucumbers, peel them and cut them into hob blocks
4. Cabbage, carrots, peppers, black fungus are cooked in the pot and drained
5. Place cooked seasonal vegetables in a container
6. Put the cucumber in the container
Add pleurotus eryngii, shrimp and clam paste, stir well and enjoy.
Food Square Pleurotus eryngii, shrimp, clam sauce, hemp, spicy, fresh and fragrant make you enjoyable
1. Pleurotus eryngii, shrimp, clam sauce tastes great, no need to add other condiments.
2. The ingredients are matched according to personal preference.