1. Wash pig's hands, duck feet, duck wings
2. Get the materials ready
3. Blanch it with boiling water to get rid of the fishy
4. Then stir in the pot
5. Stir the water and add oil, stir-fry the ingredients
6. Then add a little salt and stir fry
7. Add a little soy sauce and sauté
8. Then put it in the pressure cooker and stir evenly with the column sauce, and press for 10 minutes.
1. Blanch the pig's hand, duck's feet and duck wings in water to remove the fishy, then put in star anise ginger to remove the fishy again, saute with sauce and press it with a pressure cooker.