1. Prepare the raw materials, cut the pork liver into slices, peel the tomato and cut into small pieces;
2. Add appropriate amount of salt, starch and cooking wine to the liver and mix well;
3. Peel the tomatoes and cut into small pieces;
4. Heat up the pan, add a proper amount of oil, add the tomato diced to stir fry;
5. After the tomatoes are fried into puree, add appropriate amount of sugar and continue to stir fry;
6. Add appropriate amount of water;
7. Add the white jade mushrooms and simmer in the pot for two to three minutes;
8. Add appropriate amount of salt and pepper to taste;
9. Finally, add the marinated pork liver and boil it to change the color to turn off the heat;
10. Sprinkle some chopped green onions on the surface in a small bowl.
1. Cut the pork liver into thin slices and add salt, starch and cooking wine to mix evenly and marinate. Peel the tomatoes to make the taste more delicate;
2. Keep pressing while sautéing tomatoes, let the tomatoes become puree, then add appropriate amount of sugar and water to simmer into soup, add small mushrooms and simmer for more freshness;
3. After the soup is boiled, add salt and pepper to taste. Finally, add the pork liver and cook it until it changes color. Turn off the heat and let the remaining temperature continue to blanch the liver.