by Moonlight's small kitchen
1. First prepare all the ingredients.
2. Cut the liver into thin slices with a knife.
3. Rinse the sliced pork liver with clean water.
4. Put the cleaned pork liver in a bowl, add a little water, and then pour in cooking wine to soak for a while.
5. After picking and washing the small rapeseed, chop it with a knife, chop the green onion and ginger, and cut the carrot into small cubes for later use.
6. Re-wash the soaked pork liver, add starch and appropriate amount of salt to taste.
7. Then add chicken essence.
8. Stir all the ingredients and marinate for 10 minutes.
9. Soak the millet for a while in advance, pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, pour the soaked and washed millet into the pot, boil it over high heat, and use a spoon to skim the floating powder.
10. Continue to cook until the millet soup thickens.
11. First add the diced carrots.
12. Then add the marinated pork liver.
13. Continue to stew on high heat until the liver is broken and discolored.
14. Add small rapeseed at this time.
15. Turn off the heat after the fire is boiled.
16. Bright eyes, clear liver, and nutritious raw pork liver, seasonal vegetables and millet porridge will be out of the pot.